Friday, August 8, 2008

Crazy fun in Atlanta



Just an update...
The kids and I drove down to Atlanta last Saturday. We made it here just fine. It was a lot of fun being on the open road with my kids. I must admit I felt like I had conquered the world when pulling into the driveway of my in laws.

We have been having a lot of fun. Brad flew into Atlanta on Wednesday to join us and drive back with us on Sunday. This is our first official vacation with Libi. She has been a dream! She is sleeping great, which makes a vacation very fun for mom. She also enjoys the pool. She goes all the way under the water, gives the best pucker kisses in the pool, throws the tennis ball wicked far!

I have not been very good about taking pictures. I hope to get some more before we head out. As you will see from what I have posted the Arnold's have learned to fly...to soar bean bags in a single bound...some of us better than others.

It has been so nice to be with family. It will be sad to leave them here. Libi has grown to love each of them so much, especially the dog!

We all needed time to be with family and kick back and have fun...

I will post again soon.

Psalm 116:7 Let my soul be at rest again,
for the Lord has been good to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds to me like you're going to have to get a dog!
Miss you guys!

Love, Jill

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you driving your van load of kids all by yourself! You are an amazing mama all over and over. So glad you had this time of rest and relaxations on your trip. WE will be praying for a safe and fun ride home. Love and miss you all! LIsa

Libi's song