Thursday, July 31, 2008

Finally, an Update!





Sorry that it has been awhile since we have sent an update. I really y am trying for once a week. We do love that you check in on the blog and pray for us.

What's new? Libi is AMAZING!! What a miracle. She continues to make progress with each new day.


* She is doing the whole, "how big is Libi?" thing, she then will raise her arms when we say SO BIG! Simply adorable, included a picture of her first attempts at it.

* Loves the swing!!

* Having great therapy sessions!

* She is mimicking words like crazy. A girlfriend of mine has been praying for her tongue to be loosed.

* Loves to stand and support herself with her own legs. She is getting so strong!

* She continues to use sign language for "more", and seems to understand the use of it better.

*She is so VERY engaged. She pays attention to people around her. She listens and stays engaged with you when talking to her.

*Smiling! Smiling! Smiling! I love to get her up from naps. She is so happy to see me. It feels good when there is someone in your life that gets that excited to see you after being away from you for only and hour.

*Along with the smiles there are many more giggles.

* Receiving kisses and smacking her lips for kisses is becoming a favorite activity.

We are SO amazed at what the Lord has continued to do in this little sweetheart. She is such a joy and delight.
Psalm 52:9
I will praise you forever for what you have done;
in your name I will hope, for your name is good.
I will praise you in the presence of your saints.

Continue to pray for Libi’s healing. We have seen the beginning of miraculous healing in her physically and mentally and we are confident that this is just the beginning.

"Praise the Lord, I tell myself, and never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases." Psalm 103:2-3


The kids and I are headed out for a road trip to Atlanta to see family. Daddy will join up with us later. I will try to post while we are there. Again, thanks for loving this little girl. We think she’s pretty lovable.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arnolds,
I'm in amazement. She is improving so quickly. The whole "How Big is Libi,so big" thing is adorable. Keep me posted...


Sincerely,
Sydney S.

Irene said...

Libi is more adorable with each day!! What a doll. And we love to hear and see how much she is growing and changing! We love her! I have to tell you that Malea loves looking at all of these pictures, but she really didn't like the pictures of the food on Libi's nose. She wanted to come and wipe it off for her. That really bugged her! "No messy on Yibi's nose. I get it for her!" :o) Love you all! Irene

Christy said...

Amy,
It's been too long since I've checked the blog. So, it was extra fun to log on and see how much Libi has grown, matured, blossomed and inspired those around her. Such a pumpkin.

Love and prayers,
Christy
mom to MIa, Ava and Kai

Libi's song