Monday, June 9, 2008

EEG is normal!!!!!!!!!! Open House is a blessing!



The open house for Libi Faith on Sunday was beautiful beyond description. So many of you took the time to come and celebrate with us and for that we offer our deepest gratitude. We are so blessed by your outpouring of love and encouragement to us. This precious little girl does not handle a lot of people at once well. She tends to "buck" and arch her back...she just plain gets stressed. This was one of our biggest concerns heading into the open house on Sunday. Well, she was prayed over and the Lord blessed her with perfect PEACE! We have never seen her so peaceful for so long. We thank our gracious Father for such a wonderful gift of peace upon her.

This journey we are on with this little angel is something I will never fully understand. I am witnessing something about the heart of God in this child that I am blown away by. I think my daughter sees and knows God in a way that I never will.

The Lord continues to prove His healing in this little girl. Things we have been certain of have been proven otherwise. The "normal" reports that we have received this far are AMAZING! So far, we have good hearing, and vision. The most wonderful news has been this EEG. The report came back as NORMAL!!! I will tell you that when I received the message to call for the report today I felt sick to my stomach. My first reaction was fear. Was I ready to hear what the report had to say. I knew that we had just celebrated this rescued life the day before and the Enemy would not like what took place. I was prepared for some spiritual warfare. As I dialed the number to the doctor's office I told the Lord that no matter the report I was believing Him for a complete healing in Libi Faith. So, here I once again prove how weak my faith is. That report was beyond what I could have asked or imagined. Once again, I believe that God is working the miraculous in the life of this little girl and I will shout from the mountain tops...HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD!!!

I will post more pictures from the celebration soon...

Good morning all. I am going to move in on my wife's territory for just a moment. This is Brad, yes that is a pink shirt in the pictures. Not since junior high has anyone or anything motivated me to wear that color, but clearly I would do anything for this little girl. It seems that is the norm for her life so far. Even since being in the foster home God's favor has rested on this little one. From the Sunday School class at a small church in Beijing that helped pay for her heart surgery. To the sponsors that she had who helped provide for her care at New Day, and send her little gifts. To the hundreds of people that have partnered together to pray her home. The dozens of families that came to shower love and blessings on her at the open house this weekend. And the ladies who worked their tail off to make it all happen. Doctors seem to line up to provide care for her. We are privileged to have our 3 boys, Libi and all of you who are our fuel. May the Lord bless you for your faithfulness and generosity. We are grateful.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Arnold family! So wish we could have been to Libi's celebration. It sounded wonderful. She really is growing in all ways. Praise God for her normal EEG! God is good. Love you all. The Munn's

Anonymous said...

Amy and Brad, It was wonderful to finally meet you in person!! I will continue to pray for dear Libi Faith!! She is an angel and Rachel couldn't wait to see her after following your blog these months. Praise God for the EEG results!!!! The excitement of seeing what new adventure and miracle each day and week will unfold is incredible. Friends in Christ, Ellen Wylie and Rachel (the rest of our family too) :)

Linda Thomas said...

I've been checking and checking to see pics and a report on the open house and on Libi's progress... and I have been praying for Libi, along with several others who need healing. PRAISE GOD for her normal EEG!!!!! As usual, I am typing through tears of joy and awe at the love our God has for Libi.. and for all of us. I soooo wanted to be there on Sunday, but our own little Princess Lauren had her first dance recital that evening. Her daddy says she was the STAR of the show.. it was PURE JOY to wach her. And by the way, Lauren has those same little "Cinderella" shoes as Libi. Precious!! One of these days, our little girls will meet.

love to all ~
Linda Thomas

Lisa4Him said...

Oh, how I wish we could have been at the Open House to meet your sweet Libi in person! It looks like it was such a blessed time! We were in the air flying home from Washington, which was also wonderful!
Praise God for giving Libi peace for the open house and PRAISE HIM FOR THE EEG RESULTS!!! It is such a blessing to be able to witness God's miracles in this little life!
Blessings to all the Arnold's, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I have watched the Open House show 4 times now. It is such a blessing to see God at work in all your lives. Great to see Jill and Kristen among your precious friends! God has great and marvelous things in store for Libi Faith Arnold! We are sure of that.
Amy, please keep the updates coming - it brings joy to our souls.
LOVE & PRAYERS,
DON & LESLIE KAISER

Alyssa Marie said...

Oh my that last picture is just way too cute! It was so great to see you guys on Sunday. I was so glad I could be there to celebrate the blessing of this little miracle.
Love, Alyssa

Christy said...

Libi-Faith,
Praise God for the great results!! God will continue to amaze us all through your wonderful life.

Also, you were such a perfect little princess at the open house, so patient and calm. Thanks for letting me touch your sweet painted toe nails. How adorable.

And your family friends are so awesome. They bring kindness and friendliness to a new level. Very inspiring. You are blessed to have them.

Love,
Christy, Josh, Mia, Ava and Kai

Libi's song