Wednesday, February 6, 2008

New pictures!

Here are some new pictures from the New Day Creations website. You can't even now how fun it is to go out to the website and find pictures of your little girl that you have yet to meet face to face. It is like a treasure hunt and when you find one you feel like you have struck GOLD! So, I have to share them with all of you to Oooo and Ahhh over with me.


Left: Doesn't she look like Sugar? She is holding a gift given to her by Lilly, one of the little girls at the foster home. Lilly has a sponser that sent her money to go shopping and buy all of her freinds presents. It was so sweet!

Bottom: Look at that little belly hanging out. Can't wait to zurbert that!

Right: We love her "Mr. T" look in this picture...Libi Faith "pitties the fool who doesn't do therapy."

Below: I LOVE this picture! She looks tiny but we think she has long arms and legs. Look at those hands. She has such long fingers. I was hoping that maybe I wouldn't be the shortest Arnold but...Libi Faith may pass me by one day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom and I are loving these new pictures! She is absolutely precious! Hope you are all doing well!
<3 Kristin

Alyssa Marie said...

oh my goodness she has changed so much! She looks older. Still as adorable as ever!!!

The Millers said...

What a love. Can't wait til she is in your arms for good. What a day that will be. We love you guys and that sweet Mr. T.

Anonymous said...

we are also waiting for the news that she is home with you. What's going on? What's the hold up? How is her health? Munn's

Libi's song