Monday, February 25, 2008

From our hearts to theirs...

Romans 1
8First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith is being reported all over the world. 9God, whom I serve with my whole heart in preaching the gospel of his Son, is my witness how constantly I remember you 10in my prayers at all times; and I pray that now at last by God's will the way may be opened for me to come to you.
The director of Libi's foster home was able to successfully deliver our little "heart" gift bags we sent to the Sunday school class who prayed and raised funds for Libi Faith's surgery.
I wanted to share one comment that was made. The teacher who leads this class shared her "burden for Libi since the beginning. She has a special place in her heart for Libi. She said that if possible she would love to meet us."
God entrusts us with our children and it is the greatest responsibility! I feel this truth with great intensity when I think of Libi Faith. We have been given a great gift. This little girl touches HEARTS! I love the name God drew us to...Libi..."my heart". She will continue to heal, touch and melt many hearts!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Well she has definitely already melted my heart! You are right - her name couldn't be more perfect.

I'm sure it's surreal to have pictures of those who have loved on, supported, and prayed for your daughter. The body of Christ is so beautiful!

I pray that you DO get to meet them all. What a blessing that would be!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Is that Libi Faith featured in a video clip on the New Day website (under Scrapbook)?
If it is, she is a doll!

Libi's song