Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Like Mother Like Daughter


Do you see the similarities? This is one of my baby pictures. My family has commented about how much Libi Faith looks like me as a baby. How can this be? What a Wonderful Maker!
Too much for me to think about. WOW! That's MY GIRL!!!








NEW UPDATE:
My heart has been heavy to have our sweet baby in a walker or exer-saucer so she is "up" more and working those muscles. Last night when I was corresponding with Libi Faith's foster home they shared that they have been putting her in a walker. They have been amazed by her body control. They said she is not walking yet, but they are sure that will soon come and then WATCH OUT!!
Every gain our sweet little girl makes mentally and physically demands a shout of glory to our Great God. He is her Creator, Redeemer, and HEALER! We marvel at His great works!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!
(We think it is the best one ever)





4 comments:

Ethiopianmomma said...

You truly look alike...it is the nose! Oh my word. How precious!!!

2 China 4 Addison said...

Amazing!!
Happy Chinese New Year!!
I know this next year will hold so many precious memories for your family!
Praying for quick news from China!
Love,
Becki

The Millers said...

How sweet! Do you remember my parents saying the same thing about my baby pictures and Sarah Beths? Our eyes looked so much alike and both of us had hair standing straight up. God just thrills me.

Anonymous said...

I CAN see similarities!! I think your nose, mouth and face shape. How fun! The new pictures are precious too!! We will definatly be praying that you will get to travel soon!

We are waiting to get our sweet little Hope Tizeta from Ethiopia. Our agency thinks we will travel in April or May, it is so hard to wait!

Love, Jill Lehman

Libi's song