Friday, February 15, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!


Is she a LOVE BUG or what? We just laugh and cry when we get pictures of her. I sit and study them, wondering things like; is she squishy? is she soft? what does she smell like? is her hair starting to lay down yet????? I cannot express how surreal it is to see her in things that I have touched, prayed over and imagined what she would look like in them...
We had the privilege of sending some things to Libi Faith by way of another family. I met this family by "email connections". I love being able to meet and know the children and families from Libi Faith's foster home. We were also able to send some things to the Sunday school class that has prayed for Libi Faith and raised $ for her heart surgery. I felt that it was the most appropriate time to send some things to the class that helped save her heart so she could become ours!!









4 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh my! Look at the poochy tummy. And I think her hair is looking like it's almost ready for a cut. She couldn't be any cuter if she tried!! I cannot wait to hold her!!! I'm continuing to pray daily that the Lord would delight you with bringing her home sooner than you could imagine. We'll be counting the DAYS very soon. What an amazing blessing for you to have these sweet pictures of Libi! - Love, Sherry

Molly said...

Oh how sweet!! All she's missing is a Libi bow now!!! :) I can't wait for her to come home. I can only imagine the love you have for your sweet little girl!!!

Mandy said...

She is ADORABLE!!! Not too much longer until she is here!

Anonymous said...

How exciting to be able to send things to your little girl and then see her wearing them! I don't blame you for wanting to send her a bazillion things!!! Your love and excitement about bringing your little girl safely home has made me realize even more how blessed we are to have Lena. We are just loving her and enjoying her so much. She turned 18 months and is so full of life (and mischief). We will keep praying for you until you get that sweet little girl safely into your arms!!! Hopefully some day our girls can meet each other.
Ed, Marilyn and Lena

Libi's song