Saturday, November 1, 2008

What's been going on???





Libi likes playing in the laundry basket.
This is nice because it is a new place for her to play sitting up. We have to be creative because she is easily bored and requires a lot of attention from mommy. So, the laundry basket allows me to get about one load of laundry folded.
Libi had a visit with her buddy Noah.
Noah is a little guy that is very special to us. His birth mommy lived with us during her pregnancy and we had the joy of being a part of the sweet journey of his amazing adoption.
Jacob had the privilege to run in the IESA State Cross Country meet.
It was such a great couple weekends with Jacob. So much of our attention is on Libi these days and it was so fun to lavish some attention on Jacob. he ran his 2 miles with a time of 12:27
Libi went to the Extreme Makover Home Edition.
Most of you know that a little guy who receives services from Easter Seals ( the same place that Libi receives her therapy) was chosen to receive a home makeover. It was an exciting week for many of Libi's therapists as this event took place. We loved having an opportunity seeing something so amazing take place. The show should air on January 11th.
Libi's a BUTTERFLY!
Yes, we know that she is a butterfly. I was very excited to find the perfect costume for Libi. Not only was it a butterfly, it was pink and purple, and it had hearts on the wings! She enjoyed the candy on Halloween. No problem signing "more" for that.

I really am sorry it has been so long since we have updated. I can barely keep up with email these days! Each day continues to bring new hope for Libi. We continue to wait and watch with great expectancy to see what the Lord will do with Libi.

Our children are amazing miracles! How blessed we are!! The Lord has given me a Scripture that has been one I am clinging to right now:

Psalm 138

1 I give you thanks, O Lord, with all my heart; I will sing your praises before the gods. 2 I bow before your holy Temple as I worship. I praise your name for your unfailing love and faithfulness; for your promises are backed by all the honor of your name. 3 As soon as I pray, you answer me; you encourage me by giving me strength.
4 Every king in all the earth will thank you, Lord, for all of them will hear your words. 5 Yes, they will sing about the Lord’s ways, for the glory of the Lord is very great. 6 Though the Lord is great, he cares for the humble, but he keeps his distance from the proud.
7 Though I am surrounded by troubles, you will protect me from the anger of my enemies. You reach out your hand, and the power of your right hand saves me. 8 The Lord will work out his plans for my life— for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever. Don’t abandon me, for you made me.

5 comments:

lisa kindred said...

What a treat it is for me to get to see new pictures of our precious butterfly. God is doing great things with her and we are so thankful.

Loved the pumpkin hat pictures. She is such a doll!

This helped the wait of the Shaw family getting their Lanie. It can't happen fast enough.

love you! LIsa

Anonymous said...

Oh Amy, how precious these photos are to us; to see Noah and Libi together - just does not get any better!! Love to all of your family. Libi is adorable in her butterfly outfit. The laundry basket picture is so cute too!

Tomorrow is Election Day, our pleading prayer - May God continue to bless America!!

LOVE & PRAYERS TO THE ARNOLDS
Don & Leslie Kaiser

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful butterfly Libi is!!! She is adorable!! God has big plans for this little girl, that's for sure!!!

Emilee :)

Anonymous said...

i love little "laundry libi"!! what a treasure she is!

XO lynne

emily said...

Great pictures!!

Libi's song