Tuesday, April 1, 2008

LOA!!!!!


Our LOA finally arrived!!!! NO APRIL FOOLS!

LOA Letter of Acceptance…we needed to check a box and sign our name that we still wanted to adopt Zhang Jia Qi (-soon to be Libi Faith Arnold!)

This document could have taken 84 days to arrive…it came in 47!!! This is due to an Amazing God who choose to expedite her papers.

Our hope and prayer is to be on a plane to China by the end of the month!

After we singed the paper and got ready to send it off Joel had disappeared up the stairs and came back with a ltter to send to his sister...From: your brother Joel

To: Libi Faith Arnold

I love you SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!

He wanted us to send it to her. Oh this sends my heart!



Psalm 34:8
"Taste and see that the LORD is good.
Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him! "



9 comments:

2 China 4 Addison said...

Amy, I'm so excited for you! Let me know if you still want to try to get together before you get to China. I know your days are busy!!
God is GOOD!
Love,
Becki

Anonymous said...

WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS!! WE LOVED THE SLIDE SHOWS. TODAY MANDY IS 24 AND WE CONTINUE TO THANK GOD FOR THE HOME YOU ALL PROVIDED FOR HER! GOD BLESS THE ARNOLDS.

LOVE AND PRAYERS,
LESLIE & DON KAISER

Sherry said...

PRAISING OUR ALMIGHTY GOD WITH YOU! He is writing a story of MIRACLES surrounding this precious daughter of yours. We delight in witnessing how He is showing off with her! Cannot wait to see her walking and talking!

Praying you to China and back!!!!! - Sherry

Alyssa Marie said...

CHINA here they come!!!

Anonymous said...

Amy, Hey it is Ellen Wylie a fellow adoptive Mom of a china dolly also. I am so very happy that your LOA came!! Praise God. I remember getting ours and jumped for joy. We would love to have you come to the Asian Play Group soon and meet all of Libi's new Bloomington asian friends.
Prayers for quick travel approval, Ellen Wylie

Anonymous said...

Amy, Brad, and all,

I am soooooo excited for you! As I read that you had received your letter of acceptance I had goose bumps. We are anxiously waiting for our letter of referral from Vietnam. What a wonderful God we serve.
Love,
Sheila

Molly said...

Praise God!!!! He is so good, and I can't help but think that He delights in bringing His children home. He is writing a beautiful story with sweet Libi. I can't wait to see her in your arms. It is so neat to see how he has grown a love for Libi in your boys' hearts as well and that they eagerly anticipate her homecoming as well. I'm so happy for you!!

Blessings,
Molly

Linda Thomas said...

Okay.. YES, I'm crying!! God is soooo good. I am happy for you beyond words.

love & blessings,
Linda Thomas

The Millers said...

Looking good with that LOA!! Can't wait til the travel comes through. It is all in His hands-remember He does not tarry, even tho it may feel that way at times. Soon and very soon!

We love ya'll!

Melissa

Libi's song