Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Boys Trip

We had one last final “boy’s” trip…yes I went. We went down to Branson over Spring break and enjoyed some time with our sweet boys! The flood waters caused some technical difficulties when it came to fishing from the bank. I really think we were fishing for birds or squirrels. Our drive down was held up…actually brought to a screeching halt!!!, when we hit rising flood water on the other side of St. Louis. Poor Jacob was such a trooper! He has a cast due to a broken growth plate in his ankle. We drug him around on his crutches…and I mean DRUG! I love his spirit. I experienced fish blood and puke to whole new levels. I will leave it at that. I really needed to try putting a slide show out here.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Amy -

I think you forgot to mention that you got PLENTY of shopping in on this "boys trip". How many bags of clothes did you bring home for sweet Libi?! I can't wait to get all the GREAT hand-me-downs! Haha!

Love, Sherry

Libi's song