Monday, April 28, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! part 2






I don't know that I can even begin to describe this day. This has been the most incredible birthday celebration EVER!!! God in His Marvelous love lavished us and our sweet girl with almost too much love to handle. Have you ever been so overwhelmed with love? Today was one of those days when I was sure the Lord had the wrong person...Um, God, It's Amy Arnold here, were you looking for someone else to richly bless with abundant love and friendship??? I had a pedicure today and a SURPRISE little birthday brunch, a wonderful celebration with family...China Buffet of course! And, you know what came today...first thing this morning? Libi Faith's airplane ticket home. What a gift!! In the midst of feeling so blessed, I can't help but be in awe of the wonder of this little Libi Faith. We don't really know her, yet she has all of our hearts so captivated. We are only days away now from bringing our sweet baby home and the wonder of my love for her will grow even stronger. I cannot begin to express my gratitude and praise to my Father for all of you. You will never begin to know how deeply we feel for each of you, our family and friends who give us 150% of your love, support and prayers. May the Lord return the blessing to you 100 fold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Molly said...

Oh Mrs. Arnold, I took a break from my math to check out your blog and now I'm crying!!! Those pictures from your celebration are just precious. I am just in awe of how God grows such a great love in the heart of an adoptive parent even when you've never met the child. How beautiful and sweet. You guys have an awesome family and I pray that the Lord blesses you beyond your greatest dreams (although you probably already feel that way!!). I'm so looking forward to seeing sweet Libi in your arms where she belongs!!
In His Grace,
Molly

Sheri Lyn said...

Oh sweet Amy! I've been thinking of you alot lately. Melissa has kept me up to date and I drop in on your blog every once in a while. God is so Good and Faithful and True! I'm awash with emotion as I think about the anticipation and joy you must be feeling. That precious little one will be in your arms SO soon. I am truly thrilled for you!

You and your family will be in my prayers over the next couple of weeks.

Let that sweet spirit of yours continue to shine on for Him!!

"Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days." Psalm 90:14

Much love and prayers!
Sheri Jones (Melissa's friend)

Sanders Family said...

Brad and Amy,
I was so sorry not to be able to make it to your birthday lunch last week. I wanted you to know how often you and LIbi are entering my thoughts. We will be excitedly awaiting following your journey.
Much love, The Sanders

Alyssa Marie said...

2 days and you will be on your way to get your sweet China girl!!!!

Libi's song