Thursday, December 20, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas to all of you! Joel saw this dress and thought it would look adorable on his little sister...we agreed! It is a blessing beyond description to have the ability to send things to her and receive pictures like this. It does not happen! I would venture to say, it almost NEVER happens! Thank you for your comments they mean so much as we plan for Libi Faith to read her story one day. Thank you for loving us and praying her home!!
Luke 1:46-55
Mary responded,
“Oh, how my soul praises the Lord. How my spirit rejoices in God my Savior! For he took notice of his lowly servant girl, and from now on all generations will call me blessed. For the Mighty One is holy, and he has done great things for me. He shows mercy from generation to generation to all who fear him. His mighty arm has done tremendous things! He has scattered the proud and haughty ones. He has brought down princes from their thrones and exalted the humble. He has filled the hungry with good things and sent the rich away with empty hands. He has helped his servant Israel and remembered to be merciful. For he made this promise to our ancestors, to Abraham and his children forever.”

11 comments:

Ethiopianmomma said...

What can we say! She is a Christmas Angel!
So so so so so so so (a million times over) adorable!

Alyssa Marie said...

She gets cuter every time I look at her.

Linda said...

There are no words to describe a face that precious!!! Libi may not yet know there is a new home waiting for her, filled with hearts just bursting with love for her.. but boy, oh boy, she will know it and LIVE IT soon enough. Praise Jesus!!

Merry Christmas,
Linda Thomas

Anonymous said...

Oh my, how precious and what a Christmas gift to all of you and especially Joel!! Just adorable! and Amy it solved the bad hair day problem too! Can't wait for your big day to arrive. LOVE & PRAYERS
DON & LESLIE KAISER

Sherry Semlow said...

Libi -
I thought I would send you a little Christmas note. You are one precious little girl! I cannot even count the number of times your picture has brought a smile to my face and joy to my heart, even though I haven't met you yet. God has picked out one very special family to place you into. Your mommy and daddy cannot wait to have you home with them. And I can hardly wait either. I am so glad that you will grow up in a family that teaches how very much Jesus loves you. He is holding you in His arms until the day He places you in the arms of your momma. I love you! - Mrs. Semlow

Anonymous said...

Precious!! Her life will never be the same! So happy for you and her!

Anonymous said...

That is so neat that you can send things too her. She must be in very good care which I am sure comforts your heart.

Have a Merry Christmas!
Jill

The Clements said...

Libi Faith is SO blessed to be at a place like New Day Foster Home. What a blessing to have pictures like this!!! I am praying that your adoption of Libi will move quickly and you will have her in your arms SOON! She is absolutely precious. Thanks for following our story so closely and making such encouraging comments. Daniel can't wait to see Libi again!

The Millers said...

What a beauty! We love that sweet, Santa baby! Sarah Beth longs for her to be home, as does the rest of the Miller clan. How good God is to us and what a joy she will be to you. Faithful, faithful is our Father!

sltdjburns said...

Libi Faith-
You look absolutely adorable in your little Santa dress! We can't wait till you come home and see your beautiful face.

We love you Libi Faith!! Come home soon!!!

Taylor

Molly said...

Oh how precious!!! God's grace is abounding to these children. Praise God that she's going to a family like yours. She couldn't ask for a better family. I can't wait to see her in your arms.

Merry Christmas Arnolds!
Molly Mitchell

Libi's song