Thursday, October 18, 2007

Libi gets our package!

Libi received her first package from us! We are so excited to see her holding all the things we held and prayed over!!


Here is the most recent update from New Day (Libi's orphanage).



Tuesday & Wed there was a PT and two OT’s here visiting. They donated a piece of equipment that is really going to be good for Mary. They tried her in it (it is a type of swing which puts her in a crawl position) She seemed to really enjoy it and it got her to begin vocalizing. They said this is a very good sign. Yesterday I was giving her her bottle- it was so cute, I was talking to her and she kept reaching up and patting my face. She was really zoning in on my face. The PT said she is doing very well with tracking with her eyes. They also gave us a new therapy program for Mary. The one OT comes every week so she will be able to continue to change the program as it is needed. It is so good to see Mary making progress.





What I wouldn't give to hear her "vocalizing" or give her a bottle! One of my dear friends, Alyssa Garvin, will be at New Day with Mary on November 1st. It amazes me how God is at work in this journey of Faith...Libi Fatih!!!

2 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

What a sweet little girl! We are GA friends of the Millers! Wishing you the best.

Anonymous said...

I am just checking out her sweet little face "again". She's so precious! I was thinking about the days when you'll be in China and we'll all be checking your blog site over and over every day to see if there are new updates. Those days will be here before you know it! We're lifting her and you before the throne all the days in between. Love you guys! Sherry :)

Libi's song