Monday, June 22, 2009

I love my Daddy and my Daddy loves me!



In honor of the most fabulous father...My sweet husband Brad! I had to share these pics. Libi and her Daddy have these little love fests that make me sick. The sweetness that these two share is something to see!


I am so thankful for my husband who not only embraces the heart of adoption but also has embraced this sweet treasure of a girl...Libi Faith Jia Qi. It is hard to express how wonderful it feels to share the deep joy of this little girl with the one I love. Only you and your spouse love your children with the same pride and warmth. I am blessed to share the JOY of my children with such a wonderful man!

1 comment:

emily said...

Was thinking about you last night! Love these pics. Can you even imagine our lives without these angels??

Libi's song