Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Billboard Princess!!!






So many of you have seen this already, but I wanted to make another PUSH for Easter Seals.


Why is Libi on a billboard??? Well, besides the fact that she is crazy cute...She receives services from Easter Seals and this is an advertisement for Easter Seals. Easter Seals has been one of our greatest support systems since we have arrived home with Libi. It was quite overwhelming when we arrived home. I wasn't quite sure what to do to help my daughter. I will never forget stepping into the lobby of Easter Seals and feeling like I could breathe again. I knew that I was not alone. It did not take long for me to see that I had a team of therapists who were just as passionate about my sweet daughter as I was. You may not understand the great resource that Easter Seals is to our community. It is a place that is dedicated to helping children and families attain a quality of life that otherwise would not be attainable. Libi receives help with her physical, feeding, speech, and occupational development. They have helped us with obtaining equipment to meet her developmental needs and taught me so much in how to encourage her development. Libi was assessed at a 4 month age level developmentally when we came home 9 months ago. After 6 months of therapy she had progressed to a 10-12 month age level developmentally. THIS IS HUGE!!! We give all the glory to God and praise Him for this great resource of Easter Seals.
9 Months ago...
TODAY!!!!
So...we ask that you click the button at the top right and consider making a donation...

2 comments:

Jill said...

I smile every time I drive by that billboard.

We used Easter Seals for a while for Hope too. They are great! I was so impressed!

emily said...

Yay Libi.. You are famous now. :)

Libi's song