Friday, January 2, 2009

Blessings...2009






BLESSING BLANKET


Much to my surprise and excitement. Libi's blessing blanket was delivered to us on the last day of 2008. What a reminder to us of how blessed this little life is. Yes, Libi is blessed by the hand of her Great God, but of how the Father has lavished blessing on us through Libi! We look at this blanket and it means so much to us. It is a tangible reminder of those who have prayed Libi home and continue to pray over her life. I humbly say thank you to each of you for carrying our Libi Faith to the Throne of our Savior!!




As for the wonderful craftsmanship of this blanket...There are two wonderful girls that poured their time, energy and heart into piecing it together. These young ladies are passionate for orphans. So much so, that they have established a non-profit business where ALL the proceeds go to help bring orphans home. Be sure to check out their website. They make adorable things and their work is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I felt so honored to have these girls make this blanket for Libi. It makes it even more special.




From his abundance we have all received one gracious blessing after another.



John 1:16





4 comments:

Alyssa Marie said...

Oh my word it turned out great! It's so beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

The blanket turned out beautiful!!! Corinne and Molly do so well with those things!!!! I hope Libi will treasure it forever!!!

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Arnold-

I just wanted to tell you the dream I had a few night ago:

I was sitting outside at a park of some sort. I saw this little girl with jet-black hair swinging. When she got down, she saw me and ran over to me! This was your precious Libi Faith! She was jumping and skipping just like she should be!

God will help this little girl walk! I know he will!

Anonymous said...

Arnolds,
The Blessing Blanket is so beautiful.I love how it turned out.
Sydney S.

Libi's song