Saturday, September 20, 2008

Libi Giggles

At Kindermusik last week we had a luncheon. When we were getting ready to go some of the girls were having fun playing. Libi got in on the action with some giggles. I am so thankful that her teacher was able to get some video of her. Nothing "lights up" Libi's spirit quite like a little kid. Her giggles are still few and far between these days, so when she lets them go you can't help but get teary eyed when hearing them. Make sure you pause the music on the playlist and pay close attention at the end for the SNORT! She does snort, so you know she is REALLY happy!!!


4 comments:

lisa kindred said...

OKAY, that has to be the cutest thing I have seen in a long time. I have to keep watching it and listening to those contagious giggles! Tooo precious!Amy, you are the most incredible little mama to your sweet babe. Your un-ending amount of time you have pored in to her is very apparent. Keep up the amazing job that you and Brad are doing! What a precious doll baby! WE love you!

Anonymous said...

That is to cute!!! She has got to be one of the sweetest little girls I know!! You can tell she gets lots of love!! What a precious little girl!

Emilee :)

Sheri Lyn said...

Amy Arnold! You weren't kidding - that is just adorable. I watched/listened to that sweet laugh 3 times. I'm so glad I got to hear those lovely giggles come from such a lovely litle girl.
Much love to y'all!

Anonymous said...

Is that not the cutest thing ever?I love listening to that video. It totally made my day.

Lovin those giggles
Sydney S.

Libi's song