Friday, November 2, 2007

Alyssa visits our Libi Faith

"How beautiful on the mountains are the FEET of the messenger who brings GOOD NEWS, the good news of peace and salvation, the news that the
God of Israel reigns!"
Isaiah 52 :7










I can't believe it! It is impossible to put into words what it is like to see your dear friend holding your baby that you have never met. I feel like I could reach out and grab her! My heart is too overwhelmed for words at this point. God is too precious for words.


"HOW GREAT IS GOD - beyond our understanding." Job 36:26




















The reports from Alyssa were good. She could not say enough about what wonderful care Libi was recieving. She did express how much she needs to come home and get lots of love and one on one attention. We covet your prayers for our precious daughter. We pray for complete wholeness in her physicaly and mentaly.

"I know that you can do ALL THINGS; no plan of yours can be thwarted." Job 42:2

Pictures below:

Libi with her nanny Julia.

Can you say hair products?


















"I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety."

Psalm 4:8

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, can you get any cuter!!! Goodness, goodness- how amazing to have all of these photos before you even get your little hands on her- I am covetous!! Who is Alyssa? Can't wait to talk to you more- Laura Sanders

Mandy said...

How neat!! Alyssa does take GREAT pictures!!! LOVE the ones of the hands and feet! How precious! What GREAT scripture too, Amy! So encouraging! LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Alyssa Marie said...

I miss her already! I cant wait for you to get her home! Love you

Libi's song